Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

My New Life After Transgender Despair

Last December, I received an early Christmas present that I would have rejected just one year earlier: an “M” for “male” on my driver’s license.

The switch back to male marked the end of a long journey of gender confusion and self-deception. Along the way I became a transgender activist and then America’s first legally non-binary person.

By Christmas Eve 2019, I was done with the lies. By God’s grace, a Portland judge granted my petition to legally restore my sex to male.

This has been a five-year ordeal. I first rose to become a transgender activist in 2015, telling The New York Times: “I now live in a world where radical, conservative politicians and religious groups routinely attack my very existence with legislation to deny me basic human rights such as a bathroom that matches my gender-identity.”

New to identifying as a woman at that stage of my life, but indoctrinated by the peddlers of transgender ideology to believe I was one, I incorrectly believed that gaining access to female bathrooms was a human rights issue for me.

I was wrong. In hindsight, it was all part of a selfish quest to nourish my long-held sexual fantasy of being a woman—a mental disorder called autogynephilia.

More here

6 comments:

HETEROSEXUAL said...

Was this Jake Days incident ???

Anonymous said...

Alana. Al. Has this “lifestyle choice disease” LMAO!
Jakes best buddy Chucks brother...errrrr, sister... not.

Anonymous said...

well he's right, it is a mental disorder!

Anonymous said...

God defines our gender at conception

Anonymous said...

So happy for this man. He finally saw the truth. Glad he has the courage to speak out.

Anonymous said...

Meh... I think this guy is just seeking attention. When it ran out from one side, he's looking for it on the other.

Had a difficult time liking himself so is trying to reinvent himself as some sort of caricature wrapped in identity politics.

Give him a few more years... when the attention goes away it will be something new.