Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Florida Man Gets 90 Days In Prison For Spitting On 67-Year-Old Man Wearing MAGA Hat

A Florida resident was sentenced to 90 days in prison Thursday after he spit on a 67-year-old man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat in October.

Matthias Ajple, 43, was charged with battery after spitting on Robert Youngblood, The Palm Beach Post reported. Video footage shows Ajple putting what looks like a paper towel on top of Youngblood, who was wearing a MAGA hat.

“I was just trying to protect you guys because I support law enforcement,” Ajple told the deputy according to the report. “Trump supporters are communist and racist. I don’t even care that I’m going to jail. This is actually exciting.”

More

4 comments:

LastMohican said...

A little old to be that much of a moron isn't he?

Anonymous said...

Needs an ass kickin'.

Anonymous said...

And the victim said "that'll show that young whipper-snapper!"

Anonymous said...

Let me open my can of whooop ass on that fool.