Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 06, 2020

Director Terry Gilliam: I’m Tired of White Men Being Blamed for Everything Wrong with the World

In an interview that breaks every rule of the Hollywood PR handbook, iconoclastic filmmaker Terry Gilliam said that white men are unfairly blamed for everything that is wrong in the world and that the #MeToo movement has become a witch hunt as well as an excuse for some women to avoid taking responsibility for poor decisions.

Gilliam, who is a Monty Python veteran and has directed such visionary movies as Brazil and 12 Monkeys, gave an incendiary interview to the British newspaper the Independent in which he refused to kneel at the altar of political correctness and woke identity politics.

At one point, he jokingly referred to himself as a “black lesbian in transition.”

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless him for his candor.

Anonymous said...

Especially since most of the crimes are committed by non-whites...most of the single-parent families are non-white...most of the multi-generational welfare recipients are non-white...I could go on...!

Anonymous said...

It's about time someone starts standing up against reverse racism and this silly indoctrination against "Old white men" and White Privilege.

Anonymous said...


Three posts so far today where white people have called BS against all this PC crap.

I think we're finally reaching the tipping point where people will speak the truth whether they get called names or not.

I know I'm there. I try to be kind, but I'm not buying into the PC stuff anymore.

If they don't like it, too bad. I am what I am, not what 'they' say I am.

Anonymous said...


Agreed, 9:56.

I'm not going to be bullied or 'shamed' into submission any more. The only reason this has gotten as far as it has is because we bought into it.


Anonymous said...

I said back in the late nineties that we all went to the same schools and that affirmative action was sadist and the government needed to stay out of it or racism would further decide us. White people have been called racist so much that I no longer care and I am now racist and damn proud of it.

Anonymous said...

Pay attention to commercials on TV. White men are portrayed as bumbling buffoons who lack any intelligence with out of control muscle spasms and lacking any social skills.
If POC were portrayed this way there would be marches in the streets.

Anonymous said...

You can only take so much from these idiots before something has to give. Glad to see it.

Anonymous said...

White men SAVED the World in WW2 > Don't Forget That !!!!

White men fought & died The MOST in all the WARS ever !!!