Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 31, 2020

A Viewer Writes......

Just thought I'd give you a heads up about unique situation to be aware of:

I just ordered a replacement re-elect Trump flag from Amazon as gift for a friend, only to have received it with what appears to been someone deliberately spitting or dumping something all over it!
To say least I'm pretty angry and taking the issue up with Amazon. It's totally unacceptable and doesn't seem at all like an accident!

Amazing how low and ignorant liberals are while self proclaiming to be such upstanding citizens. I utterly despise such hypocrisy!!

By all means if you order any such material from Amazon, I highly recommend checking it over immediately upon receiving it!!!!


UPDATE:

Here are the photos Joe. I thought your readership would be interested in this. It's truly a shame to see how the radical left chooses to act and stoop so low as hypocritical liars portending to be patriots. Hiding behind media propaganda they are more a symbol of the evil mentioned by Aldus Huxley that would come in the modern era in his book Brave New World.


These marks on this new flag are hardly an accident. Anyone in a shipping department with any sense whatsoever would NEVER send new merchandise to a customer in this condition. I'm sure they'll call it an accident when I finally make contact with my complaint. 


But one thing I can assure you of, is that it WON'T be an accident if I decide to kick some liberals ass when they are out of line in my presence. Good thing for these folks who sent this flag that they are safely tucked away in their "safe space" like true cowards with no respect for others or themselves. 





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Official Trump gear is only available at shop.donaldjtrump.com - if you buy on Amazon, you're supporting the Chinese.

TheRealRay said...

Had it been a Obozo flag this story would be all over the fake national news...

Anonymous said...

Looks like they smeared $hit on it.

Anonymous said...

Contact Amazon to send it back. Ask which FC sent it to you, then contact the GM to review the video of when it was stowed/picked/packed. They can find the associate who did that and fire them.

Anonymous said...

When I received president Trump’s inauguration picture in the mail it was torn almost in half.