Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 08, 2019

Md. Eases Business Owners' Handgun Permit Restrictions

Frosh isn't happy.
Maryland State Police is allowing the removal of restrictions on business owners' concealed carry permits to clarify ambiguities that business owners say they need.

Business owners like Andy Raymond, who owns a gun shop in Montgomery County, currently have a concealed carry permit with restrictions. The restrictions allow him to wear his handgun when he's on the job or traveling to and from work.

Now, he's applying to have those restrictions lifted so he can always have his handgun with him.

"What if I stop at 7-Eleven to get water on a hot day? Is that covered?" Raymond said. "What if I stop and get gas on my way back home. Is that covered?"

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT REG PEEPS .

Anonymous said...

I just mailed my request today to have my restriction lifted!!

Anonymous said...

I hate to leave the house at night.

Anonymous said...

MD = The Pro-Inmate State !!!!

Anonymous said...

so as always a businessman's money is more important then your life!

Anonymous said...

The government cannot give you any rights that they haven't previously taken away.

What does "Inalienable rights" mean?

Anonymous said...

Bingo 4:40

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the first step in the direction of freedom for all law abiding citizens.

Anonymous said...

As a retired business owner I no longer need to carry but when I did I was protecting my life and property. You are a target.

Anonymous said...

If your planning on taking a businessman's money yeah... Your life is on the line.