Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 03, 2019

HILLARY CLAIMS SHE IS LIVING “RENT FREE” INSIDE DONALD TRUMP’S HEAD

Hillary Clinton claims that she is “living rent-free” inside President Donald Trump’s head, and that “it’s not a very nice place to be.”

During an interview with Rachel Maddow, Clinton discussed the Mueller report revelation that Trump asked former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to begin a Department of Justice investigation into her.

“Well, what I make of it is this as big a sign of a guilty conscience or a real fear that you could possibly have,” said Clinton. “I mean, I’m living rent-free inside of Donald Trump’s brain. It’s not a very nice place to be, I can tell you that. So I don’t know what they’re talking about.”

More

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

More like TDS

Anonymous said...

Why do I let this low life get under my skin. I guess it is because I just can't wrap this around my head how someone as guilty of everything imaginable can talk to America with such confidence. How do you get to that point?

Anonymous said...

No, but he does use the Hillary Clinton face toilet paper everyday!

Anonymous said...

She is a real BITCH Traitor.

Anonymous said...

Criminals ALWAYS talk the toughest talk before they GO DOWN!!

Anonymous said...

She doesn't have a brain it does reside anywhere. She didn't remember her e-mails and the fact that they had CONFIDENTIAL, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, RESTRICTED meant nothing, she just shared it in cyberspace to any country or person that wanted to see it!

Anonymous said...

It is right there in front of our faces with the title.

Hillary Clinton claims she is living.

She is not and the elites know the charade is about to end.

Anonymous said...

I think it's the other way around. Let it go Hillary just let it go

Anonymous said...

Dont flatter yourself b/$ch, he's coming for you and you know it....tick tock!

Anonymous said...

Amen 7:29.

Anonymous said...


Waiting hopefully for the day she's living rent-free in a Federal prison.

Anonymous said...

I would like to try that hillary clinton toilet paper myself, where can it be had ?

Anonymous said...

She motivates Trump believe it or not.

Anonymous said...

You know what's really, really sad? Is that Hillary was the best they had. Now there's what, like 22 people trying to take her place? And they're not even done signing up yet.