Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 17, 2019

AOC: ‘Fundamentalists’ Trying to ‘Outlaw Sex That Falls Outside Their Theology’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has joined the chorus of Democrats in speaking out against the recent enactment of several state-level abortion laws, claiming they are about “owning women” and establishing a U.S. theocracy.

“Abortion bans aren’t just about controlling women’s bodies. They’re about controlling women’s sexuality. Owning women,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted earlier Thursday morning. “From limiting birth control to banning comprehensive sex ed, US religious fundamentalists are working hard to outlaw sex that falls outside their theology.”

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Examples of sex ban, oh, Great Intellect?

Anonymous said...

If she means teaching kindergartners that gay drag Queen is a great lifestyle chose then yes, I want to outlaw sex outside my theology.

Anonymous said...

stupidest bi..h EVER.

Anonymous said...

No bans not true. Honestly I never knew late term abortion on a healthy fetus was legal or being performed. 6 months ? Crazy

Anonymous said...

I guess these women will flock to other States for an abortion.

Anonymous said...

She doesn't have to worry. Nobody wants to "own" her.

Anonymous said...

We should just outlaw all sex and sterilize everyone and have all births applied for and regulated and artificially inseminated. Eliminate the preoccupied pleasure factor in all of it an make procreation practical and responsible.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop there! Theology, race on and on

Anonymous said...

She might be dumb as hell. But I bet she's a passionate somebody.

Anonymous said...

I'm no fundamentalist and Democrats do not control my body. If I dont want to have a baby I refrain from doing what causes it --- having unprotected sex. If I chose to have sexual relations without protection, I must be willing to deal with the consequences (pregnancy then a baby). The choice to engage in Risky behavior is the choice to possibly become pregnant.