Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 02, 2019

VIDEO: PROJECT VERITAS INTERVIEWS VICTIMS OF VOTER FRAUD

Newly released undercover footage from Project Veritas shows Florida voters bewildered upon learning their names were used to vote in multiple elections the state of New York.

All of the victims in the video moved to Florida from New York state years ago.

The first man interviewed, Kevin Michael Robinson, says he moved from New York to Florida five years ago and hasn’t voted there since.

“Yeah, someone’s voting with my name in New York… I haven’t voted in New York, I mean let’s face it, I was what, 25, 26 when I moved out here…” Robinson said.

Robinson is concerned that voter rolls show he voted in person in New York in 2018 and 2013, saying, “I care. I care… I mean, of course I have concerns if it’s showing that I’m voting in New York, [be]cause I know I don’t vote in New York.”

More/Video

No comments: