Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 12, 2019

Missing Pet In Salisbury

My baby boy has been missing now for 2 days. He has not had his medicine and I am worried that somebody might have took him at this point. Nobody has seen him or reported him found so please please please if anybody knows anything or sees or hears anything please let me know. My name is Toni and my number is 302-245-4007. He was last seen at my new address on Pemberton Drive in Salisbury Maryland. I Moved here from Harrington Delaware and that's what his tag say and my phone number is the same. Thank you everyone so much for sharing and I hope I find my boy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to further upset you but look up. A neighbor of mine found her little dog up in a tree after something swooped down and grabbed him and could not fly off with him squirming. We do have a lot more eagles and hawks these days.

Anonymous said...

Keep your dog on a leash when outside and never let them out of your sight, especially a small dog. I sincerely hope this precious little dog has been found and is well. And if someone found him and is keeping him, please give him to his owner. It's devastating losing a beloved pet.