Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 22, 2018

A Viewer Writes: Twas the night before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas
and all thru the state's
people were still reeling
over Thanksgiving debates,

there's Russia & Puttin'
Trumps collusion galore
and Hillary & Comey
are they planning some more?

China was breaking
Momma was mad!
Brother, (now sister)
screams out, Trans fats not bad!

With me in my Trump hat
Just got it, it's new
I just want some darn peace,
Momma's shouting. ME TOO!

When out on the front lawn
there arose such a clatter
Antifa was coming
so nothing else mattered

I ran for my gun
for I know my rights,
the 2nd's in trouble
I'm ready to fight!

On Uncles & Aunts
Brothers & Sons,
Daughters & Sisters
the war has begun

to the top of the mountain
to the top of the wall
here's what you get
with NO borders, at all!

Conservatives & Liberals
can't get along
one thinks they're right
the other is wrong,

Our nations divided
We know what that means
Santa's not landing
in this crazy scene.

We heard him exclaim
as he drove out of site
you're a pain in my A$$!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, GOODNIGHT

12-10-2018 S.E.D.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTMAS , The star of Jesus was again in the sky this morning . It is and has been there for over a month now . It is located in the east , some say it is a planet , I say it is a sign .

Anonymous said...

Always use a proofreader.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! I can't wait to share, Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Just laugh and move on.

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant! Really funny and slyly poking fun at the fallacies of our government. And in this current state of special snowflakes, we all need a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

The Christmas Grammer Nazi arrived early. Lol! This is a Satire, laugh and enjoy it for what it is.

Anonymous said...

Amen! Merry Christmas!