Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 03, 2018

North Carolina man, 28, was likely fed to HOGS after he was kidnapped for possible drug trafficking

A North Carolina man who was kidnapped in January was most likely killed and fed to hogs, according to court documents.

Charleston Prentice Goodman, 26, was last seen by his mother and family at his Durham home on January 28.

'He kissed me on my forehead like he always does and said, "Mama, I love you, I'll be back," I said, "I love you, too, baby, be safe,"' Tammie Goodman told WNCNabout the day he was taken.

She shared that Charleston had been leaving to pick up his five-year-old daughter when he went missing. Less than ten seconds after he kissed her goodbye, Ms Goodman heard her son screaming.

When she ran outside, Ms Goodman was shocked to see her son being taken into a light-colored van.

Police would later identify the vehicle as a 2005-2008 Honda Odyssey.

More

2 comments:

lmclain said...

Play the game. Take the risks.

When someone says you better have my money on Wednesday, and by Friday, they have to LOOK for you?
You get snatched and the money doesn't matter anymore.
By the time you're in the van, there ain't NOTHING you can say that will save you, your fingers, your eyes, your life....

Anonymous said...

Pigs will eat anything lol.