Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Leftist To 9/11 Widow: 'Your Husband Should F--king Rot In The Grave'

A leftist who appeared to be an Antifa protester, verbally accosted a woman during protests over the weekend in Portland, Oregon, telling her that her deceased husband should "rot in the grave."

The incident appears to have happened on Saturday after "a conservative group organized a 'flash march for Law and Order,'" The Washington Post reported.

"Why are you trying to block me?" the man yells at the woman. "I'm f--king trying to walk here."

"Because I obey traffic signals," the woman responded.

"You're a f--king snarky, little f--king idiot," the man shot back. "So shut the f--k up."

"Try somethin, b--ch," the woman responded.

"I'm not, I'm not going to punch you, I'm not like your husband, I'm not going to punch you," the man replied.

"I'm not married," the woman answered.

"I'm not like your boyfriend or your cop boyfriend who is going to f--king knock you out, so don't worry," the man said.

The woman turned around and pointed at her NYPD hat, saying, "My husband died on 9/11."

"Good for him," the man responded. "Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f--king sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks."

"So yeah, your husband, should probably f--king rot in the grave."

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

To vote Democrat this is the type of person you now have to be.

Anonymous said...

This disgusting piece of trash Antifa protestor should get what he truly deserves.

Anonymous said...

The civil war is coming to the snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope this guy is identified and dealt with harshly,both personally and professionally.

Anonymous said...

needed to be pepper maced

Anonymous said...

There IS a video of that POS being confronted and he RUNS AWAY LIKE the B... H he is.