Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Be Here At 8:00 AM Tomorrow Morning

Tomorrow will be loaded with incredible articles, especially the one at 8:00 AM. 

Ladies & Gentlemen, I am withholding the biggest story I've ever been made aware of, (for the moment). I can tell you that in the near future I will be given permission to publish the information but until then, know that when this massive breaking news comes about, SBYNews was asked to hold it off. What I can tell you is this, IT'S BIG! Crack on me all you want, there are a select few people who do know what's about to happen here on the Shore and they know just how big it is. They'll also respect the fact that I held it off for damn good reasons. In the mean time, keep your eyes towards the sky when you pass Trader Lee's next week, IT'S BIG!!!! And anyone traveling down Rt. 50 into Ocean City will NOT miss it. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the President coming???

Anonymous said...

A giant trump flag at Gillis island I hope

Anonymous said...

Excited, looking forward to all the big news. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Joe,4 non profit heads fired in the past 2 weeks what's going on?

Anonymous said...

Trump billboard.

Anonymous said...

Who?