Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Wicomico County Council Meetings – Live Broadcasts

The cable provider responsible for sending out a live signal for broadcasting County Council meetings is having technical difficulties. Therefore, until further notice, the Wicomico County Council meetings will not be broadcast live. 

The Council meetings will be recorded and televised on the Public Access Channel, PAC14, following the meetings, and can be streamed from PAC14’s website at http://www.pac14.org and viewed on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePAC14. 

County Council meetings are held in the Wicomico County Government Office Building, Room 301, 125 N. Division Street, Salisbury, MD 21801 on the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. and the third Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m. The public is encourage to attend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So in this day and age and it cant be live? Really? So whats the problem? What are they trying to hide is the first thing that comes to my mind

Anonymous said...

More cover ups.

Anonymous said...

City Council meetings, too? Or is it just the County Brothers trying to keep secrets?

Anonymous said...

If you don't have cable TV, you are out of the loop. Public access should be what it means. Accessible over the air with an antenna so everyone can have access to this. I just got my property tax bill and this year it is an additional 150 dollars from last year. Even with the tax cap, they are finding ways to continually raising our taxes. I have only ten years until retirement and I hope to sell my home or cut my losses and get the hell out of this county and state!

Anonymous said...

hmm funny I livestream straight from YouTube or can use Google hangouts and can livestream anytime! I call BS and LIES!!!! Come out with the provider I want to see if its the same one I use!