Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 23, 2018

CNN’s April Ryan Demands The White House Pay For Her Bodyguard

CNN political analyst April Ryan is reportedly demanding that the White House pay for a bodyguard she recently hired to protect her against threats.

Ryan, who is a White House correspondent, told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview published on Tuesday that she has had many threats made against her. She also claimed people follow her around whenever she is in public and wait for her when she’s leaving the White House.

“I’ve had some people wait for me outside the White House…. There is a concern now. I mean, I’ve had death threats, I’ve had craziness, so I have a real concern. An honest, real concern…. Do I have a bodyguard? Yes, I do.” Ryan said. “All I’m going to say for my safety is: I have a team.”

Ryan also said that she expects the White House to pay for her security team.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, keep dreamer a’hole!

Anonymous said...

Lol love it
Ask Maxine waters for protection u POS.

Anonymous said...

Oh course she expects someone else to pay for her benefits. Shes a Democrat!

Anonymous said...

Pay for it yourself or suck it up Liar Ryan. typical ghetto wants other people to pay for what she herself created. The ghetto garbage doesn't say a word about the half dead looking ugly talks like she has a mouth full of crap maxine waters instructing her very uncivilized jungle like followers to harass the President's supporters.
Liar Ryan never said a word when people in the President's administration and famous conservatives are harassed and threatened and assaulted in public. Liar Ryan can go to hell and she is.

Anonymous said...

Since she works for CNN maybe they should pay for her bodyguard

Anonymous said...

She love the attention!