Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 19, 2018

If Not Russia, Who Is Hillary's 'Foreign Entity'?

I've long said Hillary Clinton is insufficiently stupid to have believed she could operate an unsecured home server without compromising the security of any data transmitted through it or stored on it.

For just as long, it has been my contention that the server was the faucet through which she pumped information she was selling (yes, selling) to foreign entities, both public and private.

I.T. security protocols would've easily flagged attempts at intrusion if targeted toward the State Department's secure servers, through which then-secretary of state Clinton ought to have conducted business. Likewise, the transfer or copying of said information from a secure server is a detectable act with access being tightly controlled and records kept of who looked at what and when.

"Convenience," the excuse proffered by Clinton for not following even the most basic of security procedures, is, in a way, a rare instance of Clinton telling the truth, just not in the way she would have us believe.

More

3 comments:

LastMohican said...

At first I thought of China but I read somewhere that someone offered Mexico as a possible bad actor. After I thought about it, it does seem plausible

Anonymous said...

Nice article about something we all know to be true.

Give me an article on when she goes to trial for this Treason.

THEN I will read you.

Anonymous said...

The imran brothers that worked for weiners wife.The mid eastern I.T. guys.