Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 02, 2018

$4 Billion in SNAP Money Went to Improper Food Stamp Payments

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) spent a total of $4 billion on improper food stamp payments to those receiving benefits through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), the USDA confirmed with Breitbart News on Friday.

The USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service announced this week that improper payments made up 6.3 percent of SNAP money in the fiscal year (FY) 2017—the latest data available from the agency.

Breitbart News analyzed the USDA’s data on food stamp spending and found that $4,007,026,532 of the $63,603,595,754 the agency spent on SNAP in FY 2017 went to improper payments.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoooooooo are these people?

Anonymous said...

The federal government is a giant funnel that takes tax payer money and funnels it toward democrats

Anonymous said...

So get this ......
I am sitting in a bar with my girlfriend and a woman walks in orders food to go she is half drunk and then orders a Top Shelf drink she then opened up her wallet and took out a $100 bill I couldn't help but see she had a Orange Independence card ? I looked at my girlfriend and said what the hell is wrong with this country I am sure there are millions of people who really need this card but you have people like this abusing the system 2020 MAGA.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I'm in line at the seafood store, contemplating it I can afford large or jumbos, and the lady in front of me doesn't even think about it as she orders whatever she wants with her independence card! Something is seriously screwed up that!!!

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is the government won't do anything about getting this money back. Lame ass government employees.