Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 29, 2018

Stats

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born.

Statistics were just released by Canada and The United Nations Board of Health.

They revealed that American men between 60 and 80 years of age will, on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.

This news came as a shock to me and my buddies, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

American men in that age group are lying their rear ends off. I know, I'm one of them. The other thing is how can Phifer get so rich if nobody has a medical problem?

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I get screwed a lot.



(by the government the most)