Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Army Ranger Who Survived Benghazi Shreds David Hogg Over Gun Control Tweet

Army Ranger and Benghazi survivor Kris Paronto shredded David Hogg’s attempt to blame school shootings on gun ownership.

Hogg tweeted:

Remeber a time when there wasn't a school shooting every week? I don't because I wasn't alive.

— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) May 27, 2018

Paronto responded with a tweet that showed Hogg in a vagina hat and allowed the former Army Ranger to correct the record:

I remember, it was before your generation started shooting up the schools David, even though we still had guns. Thank you for confirming..again…that it’s not the gun, it’s person, and in particular you & your peers millennial culture. @davidhogg111 #whenhoggsaysstupidsh!t #2A pic.twitter.com/NPf8Qsoqtt

— Kris Paronto (@KrisParonto) May 27, 2018

More here

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talking about! Push back against vagina hats!

Even better from a former Army Ranger with serious cred!

Anonymous said...

To add to it.. there was also less gun regulation/legislation AND no such thing as "gun free zones".

Anonymous said...

Good stuff...love it!

Anonymous said...

I grew up with firearms in my home. My older brother and I learned on an old Marlin Model 60, I believe I was 5 or 6 at the time. Guns were kept in our bedroom closet, along with my parents bedroom closet and under their bed. In my brother's and I bedroom, we had 5-6 long rifles and shotguns. Never did anything to anyone. Why? We were raised right.

Anonymous said...

Everybody had guns in gun racks when I went to school, in Md. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

If he served in Bangazi when Hillary was Secretary of State then he knows she is the one responsible for four of his buddies deaths.

Anonymous said...

I remember taking my gun to school hanging in the back window of my pickup. We all had them there and went shooting after school. Squirrel & rabbit tastes great!

Anonymous said...

To blame any shooting on a gun is just another evasion of responsibility. Guns are inanimate objects. To blame the gun is no different then blaming a car when someone is killed by one. Intelligent honest people understand this. The ones who don't are dishonest. They don't want to blame where the real blame lies with crappy irresponsible parents and if the truth be told with anyone who votes democrat. They are the ones who embrace policies like the one implemented by obama that allowed violent students to not have any repercussions. If that kid in FL had been arrested instead of coddled by the democrat party he would never been able to buy the gun.
As far as this Hogg kid-he's a complete whack job. It's parents like his whose kids end up committing violence, He has some severe mental issues and his parents are not only ignoring them but are encouraging his off the wall behavior.

Anonymous said...

Wrong.
It is David Hogg's bosses at the CIA and FBI who are cooking up these crazy shooting events in Langley.
Psyops all the way.
Wake up

Anonymous said...

I drove to school with a rifle in the back window of my truck. Back then we would fight with our fist not guns. Now if kids don't get trophies for losing they go get dads gun and shot who made them mad or didn't give them there way. You created this folks now lets change it.