Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 23, 2018

Yeti Coolers Cuts Ties with NRA Foundation

Yeti Coolers, a go-to for sportsmen around the country, is cutting ties with the NRA Foundation without explanation or prior notice.

The NRA Foundation is a charitable organization.

The separation comes although Yeti products have long been a staple at Friends of NRA Foundation Banquets and functions.

NRA-ILA quoted NRA past president and USF executive director Marion Hammer saying, “Suddenly, without prior notice, YETI has declined to do business with The NRA Foundation saying they no longer wish to be an NRA vendor, and refused to say why. They will only say they will no longer sell products to The NRA Foundation.”

More here

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeti must have lost their collective minds. I have bought my last yeti cooler

Anonymous said...

I asked the kids for a cooler for my birthday. I will cancel that request.

Anonymous said...

Who needs a $400 cooler anyway. My playmate from the 90s still keeps my beer cold until it's gone.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where Rtic stands, but there products are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Yeti over priced crap. Was not..now WILL never get my bussiness

Anonymous said...

What idiot spends that kind of money on an overpriced overrated cooler anyway??

Anonymous said...

If you bought a yeti cooler you're an idiot anyway. Overpriced junk. You pay for the name

Anonymous said...

If these companies don't like the lobbying power of the NRA, they are going to HATE their boycott power.....

Anonymous said...

Snowflakes and Starbuck custome

Anonymous said...

Just sold mine on LET GO.

Anonymous said...

Can't see myself leaving a $400 cooler in the bed of my truck.