Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Donald Jr. And Eric Trump Tweet Jeb Bush

Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump tag teamed former Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush on Twitter late Wednesday night.

Bush took a swipe at President Trump in a Tuesday speech at Yale by implying that the first children don’t love their father.

Trump’s adult sons clearly took issue with Jeb’s joke.

“I actually love my father very much,” Eric tweeted before bringing up one of Bush’s most embarrassing moments from the campaign.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Low energy Jeb is out of his league not only with their father, but the son's also.

When George W Bush was president I was proud of him. Now I'm losing respect for the Bush family. They are acting like the fat failed one. They must be jealous of Trump because Jeb couldn't continue the family business.

Anonymous said...

11:24 I agree.