Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Remember: Salisbury Residents Only...

Your Mayor Jake Day will in fact fine you if you dare shovel any of the snow you must remove from your sidewalks onto the street or you'll get fined for that too. Just don't throw it onto the street. Perhaps Jake will come up with a "Snow Tax" next. 

That being said, this entire message could be completely pointless since WBOC stated we'll only get a dusting, or something like that. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is wboc? Another fake news station.

Anonymous said...

Who pays those who remove Days snow. Taxpayers. Do as I say not as I do!

Anonymous said...

But it's ok for the effin' plow to block me in my driveway??? Gimmee a break. Not that much onna sidewalk anyhow.

Anonymous said...

Need a countdown clock for the number of Jake Day's remaining in office!

Putz!

Anonymous said...

I didn't throw it in the street, I was taking it to my pickup and it fell off my shovel!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to throw it back on the street but before I will take pictures and videos as the plow trucks throw it on my side walks and driveway . You throw it on me I will throw back . This clown that runs the city is a sorry pos that is a captain in the military and has not been deployed . He is a disgrace to us and our city . Go play in the closet fag day and take more pictures .