Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Jeopardy Host Alex Trebek Accused Of SEXISM For Simply Asking Female Contestant About Her Job

When I think of the most vile sexist imaginable, the long time host of Jeopardy, Alex Trebek, usually isn’t at the top of the list. In fact, he wouldn’t even be on that list. Although there are some out there who would disagree with me I’m sure. The sometimes smug Canadian has been called out by the brave Twitter brigade for asking a woman about her job. Yes, seriously. The horror!

It seems the outrage culture is frothing at the mouth for any chance to seem like the most “woke” out of the group. Whatever that means.

I haven’t watched an episode of Jeopardy since Ken Jennings lost, but apparently it’s an actual part of the show where Alex likes to ask contestants questions about their lives. Seems like a front for him to berate women about their appearance or their taste in fashion. Or something.

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh , Stop all this stupidity!
We'll be afraid to open our
mouth after a while!

Anonymous said...

All of this political correctness has become absolutely stupid. When are people going to take a firm stand and say "that's enough of this BS and force these flaming idiots to grow up and be concerned about something that really matters!

Anonymous said...

I do not talk to my female coworkers unless it is directly work related. I keep a daily log.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 8:47. If I were a male I would be hesitant to say anything to a female because she may be "offended"!!!

Anonymous said...

847
I believe that is the whole point.
Our masters don't want us to speak (think).

Anonymous said...

I'll take "how to offend a liberal" for $100

Anonymous said...

I watch his show every day. He has always been a perfect gentleman and a total professional. I am also sick and tired of all this political correctness. You can't say or do anything anymore without offending someone.

Anonymous said...

I'm offended

Anonymous said...

Carry a tape recorder with you
at all times these days.