Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cat Found 12-12-17: UPDATE

My neighbor found this cat last night, 12/11 on Weaver Dr. in the Parkhurst Manor neighborhood. Very friendly. No collar. Obviously is someone's pet. Please contact me at FishingESMD@gmail.com

Will shelter it for a couple days, then I'll be turning it over to the Wicomico Humane Society as a lost pet. Thanks for your time, hope to reunite you with your pet.

5 comments:

Wood said...

Hey I have someone that thinks this cat is hers is there anyway to get up with finder

Anonymous said...

Does it have a little notch in it's ear?

Anonymous said...

8:31
Yes email the person.

Anonymous said...

That is my cat Simba I live on 407 Weaver Drive

Anonymous said...

If anyone is interested I have a female cat that could be this ones twin to a good home only.