Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Wicomico County States Attorney Ella Disharoon Has Resigned Her Position

Good afternoon,

As many of you know, after much thought and prayer, I made the decision not to run in the 2018 election for State’s Attorney. As a result of my decision, the Wicomico County State’s Attorney’s position will ultimately be filled by another individual. I was recently offered a new opportunity and have decided to accept the position.

My years with the Wicomico County State’s Attorney’s Office have been some of the best of my life. I will miss all of the incredible people I have had the pleasure of working with throughout the years.

I cannot thank this community enough for all of the opportunities and experiences I have been provided during my time with this office. I have gained so much from my career in this County over the past 14 years.

Sincerely,

Ella Disharoon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your service Ellen. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Relearn what an american's right are.

Anonymous said...

You served with honor, dignity and perseverance. Thank you!