Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hillary Clinton Falls, Breaks Toe, Apologizes For Canceling Interviews

Failed to appear to multiple interviews to promote her book

Hillary Clinton was forced to apologise today when she missed multiple media appearances after breaking her toe.

The Former Secretary of State was set to appear on BBC Women’s Hour, ITV’s This Morning and to film for the BBC’s Graham Norton Show.

But she was forced to delay and cancel numerous appearances.

She told the Graham Norton Show: “I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.

“I tried to get up and it really hurt. I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service.”

Read more

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another seizure?

Anonymous said...

Fell backwards and broke a toe? Hmm.

Anonymous said...

Should have been her face.

Anonymous said...

Obamacare will help her

Anonymous said...

"running down the stairs"!!! I don't think so. She can't even walk up or down steps without someone assisting her.

Anonymous said...

Call a toe truck.

Zorro said...

Fell? baloney.....she had a seizure

Anonymous said...

Before long it'll be a hip or two if she doesn't fatally whack her head first.

Anonymous said...

Which Hillary?

No. 2 or No. 3?

Anonymous said...

I broke my toe once. Closed it in the car door. I went to play golf anyway. I walked 18 holes. So she's a sissy.

Anonymous said...

KARMA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love 2:39!

Anonymous said...

Coffee? Yeah, just like Jackie Gleason drank from a teacup.