Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Fired Steve Bannon: I will crush the opposition

Steve Bannon dramatically proclaimed the Trump presidency 'over' Friday hours after he was fired - and returned to his old role at Breitbart and declared war on his enemies, saying: 'I will crush the opposition.'

Bannon was ousted by the president at the end of a tumultuous week with his administration roiled by his response to the Charlottesville violence.

But it took just hours for the former chief strategist to start a civil war as he named his enemies: 'West Wing Democrats' and 'establishment Republicans'.

First he went straight back to being executive chairman of bomb-throwing 'alt-right' website Breitbart which hailed him as a populist hero.

Then he gave a lengthy fist-pumping interview to the Weekly Standard, saying: 'I feel pumped up. I've got my hands back on my weapons.'

'I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart. And now I’m about to go back, knowing what I know, and we’re about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do.'

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do these lib cowards complain about Nazis covering there faces when they do the same THING.

Anonymous said...

Kick butt, Steve! I'm glad you now have the education that will power your next moves!

MAGA!

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see him let loose with both barrels. I think he has more freedom to do so while not a part of the administration.