Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Black Feminist Should Reject Wonder Woman Because She Isn't Black. Or Something.

Wonder Woman is a fantastic movie. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it and I want to take my oldest kid to go see it soon. It was nice to see a female superhero get a great movie for a change, something I've actually craved for a while. That may be surprising considering my anti-SJW bonafides here on the pages of PJ Media, but it's true.

It's been unsurprising that many feminists have embraced her as their own. After all, she's a woman fighting a war at a time when the patriarchy was actually a very real thing...and kicking more butt than any man in the movie in the process.

What is unfortunate is that for some people, even that isn't enough. Arielle Iniko Newton begins this piece about the movie at Essense with:

Author's Note: If you ain’t a Black woman or femme, this conversation ain’t for you.

Yes, that's actually how this dreck starts out. Frankly, with an invitation like that, how can a white cis male such as myself refuse?

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting fed up with this race bs you libs want a war BRING IT ON.

Anonymous said...

Let's not point out to them that since she is Israeli, she is not technically white.

Anonymous said...

They would have trouble with the script since I don't believe wonder woman would use motherf###er when referring to even the bad guys or yo,yo where my phone at bit##.

Anonymous said...

All whites need to stop buying black music see how they like it ?

Anonymous said...

Never have, never will, and yes Im white.

Anonymous said...

Whites need to stop supporting NBA, NFL and their sponsors.