Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 06, 2017

15 Excerpts That Show How Radical, Weird And Out of Touch College Campuses Have Become

How radical, weird and out of touch have liberals on college campuses gotten lately? It’s worse than you ever thought and although there is an almost unlimited number of problematic incidents to choose from, these 15 are particularly effective at getting across how bad things have become.

campus activism has struck a new low: Students at the University of Minnesota killed a proposed moment of silence for 9/11 victims due to concerns—insulting, childish concerns—that Muslim students would be offended.”

2) “Portland State University Offers Course Teaching How to ‘Make Whiteness Strange’…According to Portland State University Professor Rachel Sanders’ ‘White Privilege’ course, ‘whiteness’ must be dismantled if racial justice will ever be achieved. The course description states that ‘whiteness is the lynchpin of structures of racial meaning and racial inequality in the United States” and claims that ‘to preserve whiteness is to preserve racial injustice.’ Students taking the course will ‘endeavor to make whiteness strange.’ In order to make whiteness strange, the description says students must ‘interrogate whiteness as an unstable legal, political, social, and cultural construction.’”

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

parents don't waste your dollars on liberal colleges and universities. they are extreme left snowflakes, sissies, immature, clueless, losers and so much more.

Anonymous said...

This whole thing about white privilege is so stupid. There is no such thing as white privilege. Maybe back in the 1920's or 1930's but not now . I am a 65 year old white male. So I grew up in the 60's, 70's and every since I started working for a living I was discriminated against because I was a white male. Every time I applied for a job the blacks got the job preference because of affirmative action. For about twenty years or so the MSP hired nothing but minorities to get the ratio up. They hired only blacks, women or Hispanics. So if you were a white male there was no chance at getting hired. They even lowered their standards so minorities could pass the tests. Also I worked for a major manufacturing company in the 70's. When time for a promotion came up. You you guessed it. They passed over a white guy that was there since the plant opened and gave the promotion to a black guy. After six months the black guy was such a failure they had to demote him. So then they still passed over the white guy and gave the job to a different black guy. In the 80's I had applied to another manufacturing plant. The man in charge of hiring said you are just the type of person we are looking for. But I can't hire you until I hire 60 minorities. I also applied for a Deputy Sheriff job in Salisbury. The Sheriff at that time interviewed me and 2 other guys. He told me I would hire you but I want to hire a black man because the job is for that side of town. So you I have been discriminated against my whole life because I was a white male. So don't give me that B.S. about white privilege because there is no such thing.

Anonymous said...

It isn't white priviledge, it is Jewish privilege.
Get it right.