Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 27, 2017

Democrats Give Refugees Baskets Of Diapers, Toilet Paper And VOTER REGISTRATION FORMS! [VIDEO]

Say it with me now… VOTER FRAUD. In Nebraska, Democrats are giving refugees gift baskets that include all kinds of nifty items – such as voter registration forms. A refugee cannot legally vote in the US, but that isn’t stopping the Nebraska Democratic Party from pushing voter fraud as refugees arrive in the Cornhusker State. Nebraska Democratic Party [NDP] chairwoman Jane Kleeb is just gushing and proud as punch in the video below. She’s giddy over breaking the law. How typical.

Over 50 gift baskets were collected for refugees and filled to overflowing with diapers, toilet paper, linen and food. But right on top is that voter registration form. I wouldn’t be surprised if ‘Democrat’ wasn’t already checked off for them. What shocked me is her claim that Nebraska now takes in more refugees than any state in the union. Remember, President Trump’s travel ban is having issues at the moment. I would have thought Nebraskans had more sense than this, but evidently not.

More/Video

6 comments:

Jim said...

You would certainly think that such an action shows an INTENT.
Attempted voter fraud.
Perhaps the legal minds here will opine..

Anonymous said...

I've been married and divorced several times and had to buy my own toilet paper, no welcome baskets were handed to me. Guess that is because I am a American taxpayer. A sticker to put in their car window? You mean they can purchase (?) a vehicle, but not toilet paper? It is my humble opinion they could use the democratic "papers" for toilet paper, which is the only thing it's worthy of.

Anonymous said...

Their weakness is their sense of community and generosity. I have relatives in Nebraska and when I come to visit them, they go all out. Call all the relatives and towns people come by to say hello. Way different than the eastern shore. Like the eastern shore the land is flat as a pancake and there are miles and miles of corn fields and farmland. The big city there is Grand Island Nebraska, which is just a little bigger than Salisbury.

Anonymous said...

A charge of conspiracy to commit voter fraud could round up even more of the bad actors in this scene, right up to the top of the Dem food chain.

Anonymous said...

I watched it and I'm speechless!!

Anonymous said...

Is it safe to say the voter registration forms are in Spanish? Should one illegal be caught voting I hope she and her group will be charged in assisting in a felony.