Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Monster Granddaughter YELLS At Her Grandfather In Public- Disrespect In The HIGHEST Degree

An unfortunate granddad has learned that when it comes to grandchildren, maybe spoiling them to death is not the best way to go. Footage has appeared from an unidentified shopping mall of a ‘spoiled brat’ screaming and swearing at an elderly man assumed to be her Grandfather…all because she was late to her Apple iPhone appointment.

These two apparently have an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar to fix the brats beloved phone but waiting for food at the food court for this little jerk had made them late.

The green-haired youngster is visibly narcotic by the situation as she yells at her granddad:

‘I don’t want to wait in line for 20 f*****g minutes doing absolutely nothing when we’re supposed to be at our f*****g appointment.’

The older man shows an impressive amount of patience, and viewers are are left wondering if he’s just used to the abuse caused by the young girl’s violent language and lack of respect for her Grandfather.

She dramatically thrashes her arms around as her whining increases with, ‘I’ve been starving all f*****g day!’.

More/Video

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wallet would be closed to this hussy forever. She doesn't look all that young, should know better.

Anonymous said...

I know what this grandfather of 3 would do.....take her little behind home and introduce her to a open hand spanking on her bottom. That attitude needs some redneck adjusting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!
I saw that on television and it made me sick to see that brat talk to her grandfather that way. I am "old school" in my ways, and all I can say, is that my child or grandchild would never speak to me that way, in public or in private. My child, tried talking back at me in public one time, around the age of 14. After I slapped him, in front of the employee waiting on us, I never had that problem again. I sure didn't care who saw me do it also.

LadyLiddy said...

If parents and grandparents demanded respect from children we wouldn't have the cultural issues we have today.

Anonymous said...

What is an Apple Genius Bar?

Anonymous said...

I have seen this first hand only from my step son. Talked to me like sh%t. Treated his father like a second class citizen after the man had done so much for him. OUT THE DOOR!!! Nothing worse than ungrateful children who think they are owed something.

lmclain said...

Don't most older people remember back in the old days when, if you did something like that in public, your parents (plural. and thats ANOTHER part of the problem) would whip your ace and no one said a word (because they would know that children sometimes need some pointed instruction). And, they would do it IMMEDIATELY.....no waiting to get home, lol.
Guess what those kids did later?
Grew up, said "yes ma'am", got a job, never got arrested, and BUILT THIS COUNTRY.
What do these spoiled losers do best?
Complain about how everything offends them and run to "safe spaces".
I wonder every day what THEY will be building. They couln't build a three part Tinker Toy.
My best guess is a welfare state.
Keep cheering.