Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 16, 2016

Kellyanne Conway: I could work outside administration to ‘haunt’ Trump opponents

Kellyanne Conway, President-elect Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, said on Thursday that she would soon either be working in the new administration or be on the outside to “haunt” lawmakers who try to get in Mr. Trump’s way.

“I’m going to support him. I’m either going to go outside and build this surround sound superstructure so that every time somebody tries to get in his way with legislation he wants to pass, I will be there to haunt them,” she said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“Including the 10 Democrats that are up in 2018 in seats that he just won, and the additional five or six that are in states … that he came close to winning,” she said. “That’s very important. I want this guy to have 60 or 61 senators after 2018. Or I’ll go inside.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Start the fundraising NOW for the 2018 mid-terms. If we can win 8-10 more seats, not even a filibuster can prevent SCOTUS appointments. It will also show these left-wing-nuts that the Russians were NOT the reason they lost- it was because they are out of touch with he electorate. The fake news is already influencing the weak-minded electorate. One of my colleagues mentioned some of that crap yesterday. I used to respect him.... STOP DRINKING THE KOOL-AID!!!