Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 16, 2016

Chris Wallace on Trump: 'He Is Kind of the Commander-in-Chief Already'

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “Shepard Smith Reports,” “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace previewed his upcoming interview with President-elect Donald Trump scheduled for Sunday.

During that preview, he discussed Trump as president-elect, which he said he was acting as if he were already commander-in-chief.

“I heard you on the other side of the break talking about the fact that I’ve been covering presidential transitions since Ronald Reagan in 1980. I have. And this is just as different,” Wallace said. “In fact we’ll call the program ‘The Trump Way’ because he is doing things differently than any president-elect I can remember. In a sense, he is almost more the president than the president is.

More/Video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure is for me.