Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Viewer Writes: Politics in the workplace

Joe,

After a heated discussion with a left-leaning co-worker who is reads the Washington Post and drinks too much Koolaid, here’s my response:

Topic. Voter id laws

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5195355160001/?#sp=show-clips

This is what I’m talking about. Every newspaper, and almost every news outlet tells us that voter ID laws are racially biased. This reporter, Ari Horowitz, proved his point quite well. Do you know a single person that doesn’t have an ID??? Seriously, name one. Just one. Yet, we have proven accounts- on tape- of voter fraud by registered democrats. But we don’t hear that in the Times, Post or on CNN. And I didn’t buy the rigged machine bullshit until this year, when I saw how deep the corruption is in Washington. (Thank you wikileaks) I wouldn’t put it past them.

Until people form their own opinions- without media influence, this divisiveness will never end. Just because I voted for Trump, does that make me a deplorable racist, sexist, homophobic hillbilly? Some of my best friends are black, my best clients are gay, my wife hyphenates her name. But Hillary and the media are trying to pain me/us that way. People need to respect the views of others- not make them feel guilty for thinking a certain way.

I didn’t vote for Hillary for one main reason: because she has no ethics- she’s as crooked as a snake, as all the Clintons are, and seriously broke several federal laws. If you or I did what she did, we would be in jail. Plain and simple. It would have been the same if she were a man. I didn’t vote for Obama because of his economic views, which have already been proven wrong. He has done nothing to help our economy while tallying up 10 trillion in debt. That doesn’t make me racist. It makes me a realist. I voted for Trump because he is the only one that has signed the FRONT of a paycheck and understands economics, both micro and macro. I also judge a man by how his kids turned out. His kids are very polite and accomplished and don’t act like trust fund babies like Chelsea. He connected with Americans who are hurting after Obama has run this country into the ground. He has alienated our friends (Israel) and made friends with our enemies (Iran). How f’d up is that?

Did you know that this is the first generation who think that our children will be worse off than we are. Think about that. Why even procreate if we think our kids will inherit this shit. This is not a fluke. It’s happened because so many people have given up on the country and those who are in power. White men are committing suicide at an alarming rate.

There, now you understand how many of us feel after so many years of the MSM telling us how stupid and bigoted we are. There obviously are more of us than previously thought.

I’m proud to have voted for our next president. Now it’s his turn to make our country proud of him. Hopefully we can get something done for our country that I love so much, but has been run through the mud over the last 8 years. Most on the left are not even going to give him a chance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most on the left won't give Trump a chance but there are a few A-holes onthe right just as bad.

Anonymous said...

Joe
Can you find out if this is true ,a freind of mine was doing work at UMES and told me that a BLM flag is flying above the American Flag?.

Anonymous said...

I stopped talking to democrat co workers about politics. They will never enlighten themselves by going outside the MSM and Facebook! If you cannot stop both of those things then you are officially brain dead.