Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Criminal Aliens Sexually Assault 70,000 American Women — But Paul Ryan Targets Trump

In July of 2015, an illegal alien allegedly broke into the home a 64-year-old Air Force veteran Marilyn Pharis while she was asleep in her bedroom.

Using a claw hammer, the illegal alien and his accomplice began savagely beating the elderly woman, according to police. Authorities say they shattered her eye sockets, strangled her, broke her neck bone, raped her, and left her for dead.

Pharis, described by her family as a “gentle” woman, desperately tried to fight back as she was pinned down in her own bed under the heavy weight of her assailant as he was crushing the bones in her face with his hammer, according to police.

Pharis died a few days later in the hospital.

The illegal alien accused of assaulting Pharis had been arrested six times in just the 15 months leading up to her rape and murder, but he was never removed from the country.

More

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan is a real RINO along with his BFF Mill Romney. If, and that's a mighty big IF, he ever had the heart of an American Patriot, he certainly lost it quickly when greed and power took hold of him.

I personally never cared for him and my opinion of him has never changed. He is a real back-stabbing turncoat and is dangerous.

Stu Stinchfield said...

Paul Ryan is the biggest piece of RINO crap there is. I supported his republican opponent Paul Nehlen in the primaries but that pos Ryan is still there.We all need to tell Andy Harris to support a move to unseat Ryan from the speakers chair,he has got to go.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many times these particular Republicans sent me email requesting donations for THEM. Now, they are trying to wake a sleeping lion.

Anonymous said...

Term Limits, we need to rid the Capitol of disgusting treasonous individuals like Ryan. Trey Gowdy would be a great replacement.

Anonymous said...

He and his family have been threatened.

Anonymous said...

I can always tell when someone has been threatened.

Anonymous said...

He needs to be threatened with a good ole butt kickin'

Anonymous said...

3:57 pm here- sorry for my typo it is Mitt. Trying to get use to my new glasses, bifocals yuk!

All these people the American public is stupid. Thinking about people possibly voting for Hillary, I understand why they would; however most Americans know the difference between right and wrong, liars and thieves. Most of us understand the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and what they stand for and why. I fully intend to protect both when I vote.

I don't need the MSM to think for me. I keep a list (which by now has become rather long) of all the politicians city, state, federal that have lied to us, misrepresented themselves, found to have stolen votes, taken bribes, or failed to vote on conservative issues that went to the democrats. When I vote, I know who to check "yes" and who will never get my vote. I'm like the elephant, I don't forget.

Anonymous said...

Rino
Enough said

Anonymous said...

Again wake up people

Steve said...

*:00 pm, I will be willing to bet that 70% of the population has never read a copy of our Constitution, even though a copy of which along with the Declaration of Independence included fits in a shirt pocket.
God help us all.

Anonymous said...

We need a list of all these people so they can be removed from office next month.

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you are a piece of work.

Anonymous said...

Once again, why isn't Andy Harris leading the charge to remove Ryan from the Speaker of the House position immediately? Andy wants our votes but what is he doing about this situation in order to earn those votes?

Anonymous said...

And Hillary wants to let more of into the United States!