Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Trump Supporters Greet CNN Crew With Chant: ‘Tell The Truth’


The crowd at a rally this weekend for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in Fredericksburg, Va., had a strong reaction when they saw representatives of a news network that they view as biased against their candidate.

In a video posted to Twitter on Sunday, the Trump supporters are seen shouting at a CNN crew, “Do your job! Do your job!”

They then started chanting, “Tell the truth! Tell the truth!”

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like.

Anonymous said...

Love it

Anonymous said...

I no longer have cable anyway, so I don't watch CNN. I can't stand CBS or ABC news, so I just watch the local news, and get my information from the internet.

Anonymous said...

Thank you to that group.