Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Trump: 'Immigration Is a Privilege'

(CNSNews.com) - Donald Trump, speaking in New Hampshire on Monday, said he is a better friend to the "gay community" than Hillary Clinton is, as long as she continues to support immigration policies that bring Islamic extremists into the country -- people who "suppress women, gays and anyone who doesn't share their views or values."

"Immigration is a privilege, and we should not let anyone into this country who doesn't support our communities -- all of our communities, every single one of them," Trump said.

"Remember this, radical Islam is anti-woman, anti-gay and anti-American," Trump said. "I refuse to allow America to become a place where gay people, Christian people, Jewish people are targets of persecution and intimation by radical Islamic preachers of hate and violence."

The Republican presidential hopeful noted that the United States already has admitted four times more immigrants than any country on Earth, and "we don't even know who's coming in."

"And we continue to admit millions more with no real checks or scrutiny."

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The MSM (even Fox) have all now turned on Trump and this war will be won because of guys like Joe Albero exposing the truth that they are trying to hide. I don't hear about any of this dirt on Hillary from MSM, it's even hard to find on Google.
I hated Donald when he first showed up, even when he secured the nomination, but when I see the railroading that he is taking for his correct criticism of the judge, when I see MSM focus on him revoking press privileges instead of the blatant misreporting of the paper he is protesting, when I see Mitt Romney trying to take him down, I know he must be real. He's right. If things went to hell, sorry when, if I am lucky enough to get taken into Canada I will consider it a privilege not a right. It should be viewed that way, but I'm sure MSM is going to tear him apart for it.
Its like how I voted for Obama in 08. I thought he would be an outsider, and a new direction. I wasn't enthusiastic, but I voted. As soon as he won the Nobel Peace prize for absolutely nothing I realized I had been duped.
I want the guy they hate and fear. I'm voting for Trump.

Anonymous said...

The Democrats brought this on themselves and on all of us. To parrot a phrase, I'm looking for some hope and change.