Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 27, 2016

More Customers Say Kay Jewelers Swapped Out Their Diamonds For Fake Or Worse Ones

At Kay Jewelers, a popular mall chain and part of global mediocre jewelry corporate Voltron Signet Jewelers, owners of expensive diamond or gemstone jewelry can get a lifetime diamond or color gemstone guarantee, as long as they bring their jewelry for inspection every six months. Yet some brides who have tried to invoke the guarantee say that their stones were switched out during repairs, when they were in Kay’s possession. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Frank White working there?

Anonymous said...

Happened to me and they told
Me the minute I walked out of the store with my swapped stone ( I of course did not know) theybwere not liable... They didnt care and I could not prove it

Ricky said...

just get a cubic zircarbium like I did

Anonymous said...

Owning diamonds is like sending cards from Hallmark on made up holidays. Once upon a time someone decided that this stone was a real money maker and pushed it like they were going to run out. Joke.