Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 20, 2016

Are You Paying Too Much To Advertise Elsewhere?

Image taken at 7:00 pm last night.

Use your head. SBYNews charges $100.00 a month for an ad, what are you paying elsewhere?

On SBYNews your ad is on our Home Page, is yours elsewhere?

SBYNews does not market on Twitter and other sources tricking people to come to our Website. We don't have national, (Fox, CBS, NBC or Gannett links to boost our numbers. Our numbers are legitimate down to earth, earned through word of mouth visitors. THEY ARE LOCAL.

So go ahead, throw your money away on bogus marketing schemes where other media sources throw out numbers to impress you but just know you can't sell that car to customers in California, if you get my drift.

Salisbury News is a grass roots Website. Salisbury News is LOCAL traffic. Love me or hate me, numbers, (above) do not lie. 

Call me if you'd like to advertise with us. 410-430-5349

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like.

Anonymous said...

$11 a week for an standard ad in the guide. $100 a month is a bargain. I'll probably call next year to advertise my stud!