Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Restaurant Owner’s Blunt Sign for Disrespectful Customers Goes Viral — He Says His Fellow Muslims Are Most Offended

Business is booming at Mun Cheese after a frustrated owner posted a controversial sign outside his Petersburg, Virginia restaurant.

Some of those policies include: “We are here to serve you…not to kiss your @#$’? and Due to ‘da’ price increase 4 ammo…Do not expect a warning shot (For those who want 2 act a fool).”

“When my son brought it to my attention I was like oh my God,” Annette Newsome-Ampy told NBC 12 in Richmond. “This is my first time, but it will probably be my last.”

Resturant owner, Mohamed Salama, told TheBlaze he has no regrets.

“You can take it the way you want to take it. I just put my rules (up) and keep it running.”

However, there have already been a few changes to the sign. Mohamed has covered up his name after pressure from a “local mosque.” He has also put tape over a few of the “words that might offend people” because he “want his restaurant to be a place for all.”

Mohamed also told KSLA-TV that “most who got mad were my people.”

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bottom of his sign says "We speak English" after reading that sign....I'm not so sure.

Anonymous said...

Given the area that his restaurant is in, his corruption of English is designed to reach his larger customer base.

Anonymous said...

Ebonics by Arabs!

Anonymous said...

Let's complain and be offended at everything we possibly can! Who cares that is his name, his business, and his rules. Waaaaaaa "I'm offended"

Anonymous said...

Well we dumb down the school systems, guess it makes sense to dumb down everything else.

Anonymous said...

+1 - he got publicity for his establishment for FREE.