Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Lost Dog 4-19-16: UPDATE

Hi Joe,

I am asking for help locating an elderly yellow lab in the area of Cooper Lane and Allen Rd. She is deaf and blind and wandered off early this morning. I'm afraid I do not have a picture but she answers to the name of LUCKY. She's very friendly and I'm sure she is scared. If anyone sees her please call or text me at 410-430-1123.


Reunited in 2 hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Father
We ask you to help us find Lucky,
our dear dog who is now lost.
We know that you
placed animals on the earth
for many reasons,
including companionship for man.
We therefore ask you
to help us find our lost companion Lucky,
and pray that You will keep her safe
and protect her from harm until she is found.
We join our prayers with St. Francis,
St. Anthony of Padua, and all the saints,
and pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

Anonymous said...

Salisbury News I really appreciate your services. this is the best place to post a lost pet! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Put up reward signs !!!! I'm praying for her return!!!!