Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

College reporter accidentally calls Hillary “Monica”- but what he said next was even better! Read more: http://rightwingnews.com/#ixzz42t74exEe

College reporter gets close enough to ask questions to Hillary Clinton, but gaffes and accidentally calls Hillary Clinton “Monica.”To preface this story, moments before seeing Hillary, the reporter was talking to another woman whose actual name is Monica. His brain slipped, big time, and when Hillary was close enough to talk to, the reporter hilariously, and accidentally, called Hillary by the name of the woman who got a little too close to Bill Clinton.

Finally after waiting for much longer than anticipated Hillary came out to greet the press, I was towards the end and she walked down the line shaking hands of the small few that were left, walking in front of her was the woman who was in charge of media for the campaign shaking hands as well thanking people for staying.

At some point her head of media must have stepped back to do something because without looking I reached out and shook the hand coming towards me, looking to my side and saying “it’s nice meeting you, Monica” as a farewell to the MSNBC correspondent next to me.

I then realized the face the arm was attached to was in fact not the head of media, but the former Secretary of State.

To be frank, I have NO idea why my instant response was what it was. I freaked out because it was my first time meeting a presidential candidate hopeful face to face. Right after I looked up to see that it was Secretary Clinton holding my hand, and recollecting that her husbands accused mistress’ name was Monica I instantly went into blabber mode.

“Oh I meant her… not Lewinsky.”

More

No comments: