Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 21, 2016

What's For Dinner: Crockpot Ranch Pork chops

Crockpot Ranch Pork chops:
package of boneless pork chops
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix

In Crockpot layer pork chops, add the cream of chicken soup, then sprinkle dry Ranch dressing all over.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours OR Low for 6 hours.

The pork chops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! You also get a good gravy for mashed potatoes
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things I hate:
1) A Crockpot
2) Cream of anything soup
3) Ranch Dressing.

So I think I'll just fry me up some pork chops, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ranch dressing will take the wild taste out of venison if you soak it before cooking it. That is a good thing ranch can do. :)

Anonymous said...

keep them coming joe

Anonymous said...

I recently made this! I recommend it, simple and super tasty!