Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 11, 2016

FIRE VICTIM TO TUSLA'S NEWS 6: "I SAID NOT TODAY"



OKLAHOMA - According to News 6 more than 100 residents do not have power or heat tonight January 10, 2016 after a fire broke out at a Tulsa apartment complex near 61st and Peoria Street.

Fire victim and building resident Michelle Dobyne found humor in the situation:
"Aw, man, the building is on fire,” Dobyne said. “I said ‘no, what?’ I got my three kids and we bounced out. Nuh-uh, we ain't gon be in no fire. Not today."
According to Casa Linda Apartment's property manager David Bryan cheerfulness is pretty typical of his residents. "They're already all taking care of each other, so,” The building will not have power or heat for several days so the local Red Cross has opened a shelter at the Southern Hills Baptist Church.
More 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg Sooo funny

Anonymous said...

I love how she acted out both parts. This was one of the funniest videos that I have seen in a long time. She could be on stage as a stand up comic!

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes