Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 07, 2015

Colored People

This was written by a black gentleman in Texas. What a great sense of humour...And creative!!!

When U Black, U Black!
When I was born, I wasBLACK When I grew up, I wasBLACK When I went in the sun, I stayed BLACK When I got cold, I wasBLACK When I was scared, I was BLACK When I was sick, I
was 
BLACK And when I die, I'll still be BLACK
NOW, you
'white' folks . .. .
When you’re born, you're PINK When you grow up, you’re WHITE When you go in the sun, you get RED When you’re cold, you turn BLUE When you’re scared, you're YELLOW When you get sick,
you’re 
GREEN When you bruise, you turn PURPLE And when you die, you look GREY
So why y'all be callin' us C O L O R E Folks???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

People of color?

Anonymous said...

Nailed it.

Anonymous said...

This sensitive type of mentality is part of the problem.I could care less what color a person is because I have been taught all of my life to treat people the same.Humorous or not,this guy has issues that may have begun by being predjudiced against throughout his entire life.

dogg said...

Beautiful. What a different way to look at something.

Anonymous said...

Good one.