Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Obama Demands That Americans Talk About Gun Control on Thanksgiving

Instead of talking about what you’re thankful for, or saying a prayer, or enjoying some nice family togetherness, there’s something else you should be talking about on Thanksgiving. Our Dear Leader is demanding that we all talk about gun control on Thanksgiving — because nothing goes better with turkey than gravy and constitutional infringement!

This Thanksgiving, the Obama administration wants Americans to talk about why Congress won’t pass more gun control – but not about Obama’s foreign policy failures.

During the White House press briefing, Press Secretary Josh Earnest continued to press a narrative set up by gun control activists in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris.

“As people sitting around the Thanksgiving table talking about these issues as they should and I’m sure they will all across the country, I hope that’s a question that will be raised and asked by members around the table,” Earnest said, referring to a bill supported by Democrat to ban people on the no-fly list from purchasing a gun.

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son, when the Muslim Refugees are forced on us and they come on our property aim right between the eyes. If you hit the bulls eye that is excellent gun control!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Our Dear Leader is demanding that we all talk about gun control on Thanksgiving !
We The People of the United States of America Demand Obama's resignation!

Anonymous said...

Actually you POS president my family talked about how much better we are going to be whenjoyed PRESIDENT TRUMP gets elected.

Anonymous said...

Agreed 6:58-Our muslim imposter president and his criminality was the talk of the table at my Thanksgiving dinner. The family has been practicing gun control for generations now.

Anonymous said...

I practice gun control. Mine are clean, lubricated and in perfect operating condition.

Anonymous said...

You know, The Donald tweeted recently some statistics on who murders who. I can't help but think how lucky we may be as a result of ISIS terrorists being white. The death rate odds can be so much better depending on who the "bad guys" are.

Anonymous said...

We talked about it while I showed my family my new ar 15

Anonymous said...

Already had friends try this on me. Told them to save their breath, I'm not changing my opinion. Enforce the laws we have. Vote for concealed carry. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot his arse if I felt he threatened me or my family!

Anonymous said...

we had our holiday shoot out, son bro in law, dog was not happy but we killed a burn barrel.