Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Six Questions the MSM Would Never Ask a Liberal

NBC’s “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd on Sunday decided to put his Republican guests on the spot with some classic “gotcha” action, asking Ben Carson and Donald Trump if they would be comfortable with a Muslim as president.

Predictably, the answers generated news, as intended. All of it “controversial,” or so the mainstream press reported.

Ben Carson offered a reasoned, if politically incorrect, answer that incited outrage in the media.

Asked if he thought Islam was consistent with the Constitution, Carson replied, “No, I do not,” adding, “I would not advocate that we put a Muslim in charge of this nation. I absolutely would not agree with that.”

Uncharacteristically, Trump was a little more careful. “Would I be comfortable? I don’t know if we have to address it right now, but I think it’s certainly something that could happen,” he said.

More

No comments: