Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Will the Dangerous Heat Building in Northeast Last Into August?

While the heat wave and high humidity will recede in the Northeast to finish out the week, 90-degree F air may linger in many areas into August.

According to AccuWeather Chief Meteorologist Elliot Abrams, New York City's, Central Park had its hottest day of the year so far on Tuesday with a high of 95 F.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 72 , it's always hot in August high 90's to 100 , at least as long as I can remember . Sometimes even in September late.
I guess we are very spoiled , with the global warming , my a$$.

Anonymous said...

I remember when the first Dew tour was here it was 105 for a few days it's not no where near that hot.

Anonymous said...

See the global warming fanatics and kook liberal media feel the average person forgets what happened yesterday so they put out this nonsense and most believe it.

Anonymous said...

Imagine that; hot in August!

Anonymous said...

It isn't hot in Nome, Alaska!

Anonymous said...

Imagine that living in swfl and we are in the 80s....you all enjoy...and when your all freezing this winter I'll think of you as I sit on the beach and watch the sunsets in my short and flip flops.....ahhhhh

Anonymous said...

They call it global warming, when I was a kid we called it summer.