Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 13, 2015

WCBOE Monthly Meeting

The Board of Education's next monthly meeting will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 14 at the Board of Education Office on Long Avenue. The July meeting is the annual reorganization meeting for the Board, with the Board electing a new president and vice president to one-year terms of office.
On behalf of the school system and the Board of Education, thank you to Board President Ron Willey for his years as the Board's leader. He has spent his life in service to Wicomico students and families, and will continue to serve on the Board of Education until 2017: "I love this school system, I love it with all my heart. I want the best for it, and I have given my life to it."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So will this be at the new Taj Mahal or at the old BOE?

Anonymous said...

11:47... Apparently reading isn't your strong suit. It says in the post that it will be at the Long Avenue building.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Sarcasm is funny.

Anonymous said...

So if they spend all of this money for offices, why not have the meetings there? Seems stupid to run 2 buildings.

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me why everybody but a couple supervisors have to move to the new offices? Is Patty Adkins and Bryan Ashby that special that they don't have to be with the rest of us?

Anonymous said...

Renovations, which I'm sure are costing taxpayers nothing, have to be completed before the move.

Anonymous said...

Stupid decisions!!!! Uh, now that's a new one for WCBOE.
(heavy sarcasm)

Anonymous said...

We still another year with this guy and his mouth. I thought he was finally gone. OMG