Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

DUSTY RHODES DEAD AT AGE 69

WHAT HAPPENED TO FORMER WWE WRESTLING LEGEND VIRGIL RUNNELS, KNOWN AS 'THE AMERICAN DREAM'?

Legendary wrestler Dusty Rhodes has died at age 69. So what happened to the WWE star known as “The American Dream”?

His pal Triple H confirmed the sad news on Twitter. “Saddened to hear the passing of Dusty Rhodes. Legend, teacher, mentor, friend...Love you Dream.” Paul Levesque wrote.

The WWE also paid tribute to Dusty Rhodes after his death: "WWE is deeply saddened that Virgil Runnels, aka 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes, passed away today at age 69." the organization tweeted.

TMZ reports that Dusty Rhodes died after suffering a fall in his home. He was rushed to the hospital but passed away following complications.

Watch one of Dusty Rhodes' early wrestling matches below:

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why his passing affects me so much... I feel like part of my childhood went with him. Thank you Dusty Rhodes.

Anonymous said...

RIP Dusty. Thank you for being a part of our lives.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for anyone's death. However I think professional wrestling is one of the most fake and useless endeavor. This sport caters to rednecks and people with low I.Q.